It’s getting harder and harder to breathe in Delhi. Every other day is getting worse. That’s all because of our ignorance towards nature, but if we unite together, we can make Delhi a better place to live.
Today, we’ll be enlisting some of the safety tips that’ll help you maintain a safe distance from pollution. So, what are you waiting for, take out pens and start making notes.
- As per doctors and many experts, it has been suggested that you should avoid doing cardio exercises during this crucial time. Breathing heavily during cardio workout will draw pollution into the lungs, increasing the chances of respiratory issues.
- Carrying a mask with you at all times is proven to be the best thing to do in this harmful pollution of Delhi. It is recommended not to wear surgical masks as they don’t provide adequate respiratory protection.
- It has become important nowadays to stay hydrated than usual. But other than just drinking water, we recommend you to consume fruits and vegetable juices.
- The most important of them all is to plant trees as much as we can to cleanse our surroundings. Please cooperate with the government and try to take precautionary measures to fight this pollution.
- Make sure to consult with a doctor on a regular basis because you never know, things might get dangerous as this pollution is completely unpredictable.
- The most crucial aspect for us is to stay fit, and that can be achieved by eating healthy foods and mild exercises at home.