Aarogya Setu App
On the verge of this global pandemic, the Indian government has enough is an application which you can use to find out if you have coronavirus symptoms.
Quite recently itself, an app has been launched by the Indian government to keep us aware of this deadly coronavirus. Aarogya Setu app is available on both Google Play and Apple app store. Moreover, the app is available in 11 different languages which is designed to keep user informed about all the possible measures they can take to avoid covid-19.
Development of Aarogya Setu App
Aarogya Setu app, Ambala creation which is developed by the ministry of electronics and IT. It is launched in order to help citizens identify their risk of contacting covid-19. Ever since its launch, the Aarogya Setu mobile application has managed to gather of more than 10 million downloads. With the help of Bluetooth and location generated social graph the app is designed to keep a user informed in case he or she has crossed paths with a positive tested individual.
Installation & Use Of Aarogya Setu App
The Aarogya Setu app is designed in such a way so that every other person can use this app without facing any issues whatsoever. All you have to do is install the Aarogya Setu app which is available on Google Play Store and Apple app store.
Once the app is installed, you have to switch on Bluetooth along with location, and it is recommended to keep them ON at all times.
Aarogya Setu app has a tool for self testing. Within that feature, you will be ask some questions which you have to answer honestly. If an answer points at a coronavirus symptoms, that information will be sent to a government server. with the help of that data the government will take timely steps and will eventually initiate the isolation process.
As it is mentioned above you will have to keep your location and Bluetooth services ON as the app will alert you if someone you have crossed paths with is tested positive for coronavirus. The alerts within the application are accompanied by instructions on how you can self isolate and what you should do in case you end up with covid-19 symptoms.
Since the Aarogya Setu app is launched by the government, the date of filling the application is shared only with the government which means you don’t have to worry about any data breaches whatsoever.
Steps which you should consider while Installing the Aarogya Setu App:
- Go to the Google Play Store or App Store and download the Aarogya Setu app.
- Once you are done with the installation process open the app and allow it to access your device’s location.
- After that, you will receive an OTP which you just have to enter and that’s it.
- Now choose your gender from the options given.
- Once done, you will be prompted to enter your credentials like full name, age, and profession.
- Lastly, you will be asked about your foreign travel history in the past month or 30 days. In this particular step it is highly recommended to provide the application with the appropriate answer as of foreign travel history matters the most. If any information get smashed with those who have tested positive then you might have to self isolate.
After the whole setup process, the app will ask you whether or not you are ready to volunteer in the time of this need. And if you answer that as a Yes, then a 20 second assessment test starts.
Once you have installed the application on your smartphone the app will detect other nearby smartphones that also have the application installed. Arogya Setu can figure out the risk of infection based on the sophisticated parameters. The basis of this calculation is completely dependent upon Bluetooth and artificial intelligence.